Information Evening about breastfeeding
Given by our very experienced lactation consultant Heleen Hilgers. Many videos are used during the workshop so that you can easily recognize what to look out for when your baby is born.
Questions that will be addressed are:
- How do you know when are the best times to feed your baby and get enough nutrition?
- How do you ensure that you are breastfeeding enough?
- What role do you as a partner have in feeding?
- How and when can you express and bottle feed?
- What is a normal eating and sleeping pattern for your baby?
- Of course there is plenty of room for your own questions.
The Informational meetings take about 1,5 hour and will be at:
- 21-12 at 19:00
- 18-01 at 19:00
- 13-02 at 12:00
- 29-02 at 19:00
- 26-03 at 12:00
You can register for this on Heleen her own website, you can email us for the link.
Tip: Join together with your partner!
You can register in the Femme-Amsterdam App directly or fill in the form at the bottom of this page. If you fill in the form, we will sent you the link for registration for Heleen.
"*" indicates required fields