Information evening Babyfee
We are sometimes so busy preparing for childbirth that we forget that you can also prepare well for the period after birth. And this is precisely where Melanie, the baby fairy, would like to help you.
This information will help you:
- Create a healthy (sleep) basis for the newborn phase and the years after.
- Calm a restless baby.
- Recognize your baby’s signals and needs.
- Get a good flow in the day and night.
- Structure and rhythm provide predictability and that gives confidence. This creates more space for you as parents, the baby, and ultimately for the whole family.
Her approach is based on harmony. Each part is a fraction of the whole. If your baby sleeps well, it affects your night’s sleep. A good night’s sleep affects your mood, which in turn affects your self-confidence. And that makes you as a parent a better and calmer benchmark for your child. Which means that your child systematically becomes more balanced. So a snowball effect. Made of positivity.
The next informational evening for pregnant women and partners is:
- 19-09 at 20:00 (Zoom session)
- 24-10 at 20:00 (Zoom session)
- 28-11 at 20:00 (Zoom session)
You can register at the bottom of this page. Indicate which information and date you want to register yourself + possibly partner and you will receive the zoom link.
0-12 weeks information session after birth
This information session, gives you more specific information, after the baby is born.
- 21-11 at 20:00 (Zoom session)
"*" indicates required fields